Composite Distribution was created in 1987 by Marc Janeau.
We are distributors of advanced composite materials :
- woven fabrics (chaine – trame) or sewed fabrics (multiaxials),
- prepregs, core materials,
- resins (epoxy, polyurethane, epoxydes, silicons),
- vacuum products,
- insulation glass fabrics covered with aluminum or silicone enducted,
- for all the concerned markets.
Through those products, you are able to manufacture a composite part, with vacuum process or autoclave, and its mould. We are distributing those products for high or small volumes. We are providing our customers technical advise to choose a product, towards the right solution.
In 2007 Composites Distribution was taken over by the Gazechim Group.
Founded in 1937, Gazechim Group is an independent family-owned French group organized as 4 business units :
- Liquefied gases conditioning and distribution
- Refrigerant gases conditioning and distribution
- Composites raw materials distribution
- Thermoplastics raw materials distribution
The story starts in the South of France with liquefied gas conditioning and distribution; particularly sulfur dioxide for the wine-growing industry.
During the 1970’s the group diversified into new activities: composites raw materials and plastics raw materials distribution. A new business unit started in 1973: composites raw materials.
Today, the product portfolio of the Gazechim Group covers applications as diverse as wine making, water treatment, aerospace, automotive, yachting, air-conditioning, refrigeration systems, sports, leisure and renewable energies.
The Gazechim Group is the major distributor of composites in Europe.
Gazechim Group has grown progressively and by continually re-investing has established a stable basis for continues growth while preserving independence. The Group operates in 23 countries and employs more than 650 people.